Casino del Sol
- Casino Del Sol: For the sixth consecutive year, Casino Del Sol has received the AAA Four Diamond rating. A Four Diamond hotel is refined and stylish, providing upscale physical attributes and a high degree of hospitality, service and attention to detail.
- Udall Law Firm: Peter Akmajian has been inducted into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers. The Academy limits membership to 500 Fellows from the United States. It seeks out, identifies, acknowledges and honors those who have achieved a career of excellence through demonstrated skill and ability in jury trials, trials before the court and appellate practice.
- Goettl Air Conditioning: The Arizona company with service centers in Tucson, Phoenix and Las Vegas has received the Management Action Programs Award for Excellence. The MAP Presidential Awards recognizes the excellence of leaders who demonstrate extraordinary dedication to effectively leading themselves, their teams and their organization. Goettl offers a suite of HVAC services and indoor air quality services including duct cleaning.
- Vantage West: The credit union was honored with Category’s Best Diamond Award for segmented marketing by the Credit Union National Association. The honor celebrates Vantage West’s marketing, community outreach, and business development efforts to serve Arizona’s growing Hispanic market. Vantage West’s Hispanic marketing initiative, focuses on deeply understanding the segment rather than relying exclusively on messaging in Spanish.
- NOVA Home Loans: Senior Vice President Paul Volpe has been named the No. 1 loan officer in the United States based on number of units closed in 2016. Mortgage Executive Magazine and Scotsman Guide, top mortgage industry publications, both independently recognized Paul Volpe as closing more loans in 2016 than any other loan officer in the country. Volpe closed 1440 loans to capture the ranking.
- Envoy America: The Arizona-based senior ride program that offers door-to-door service in the greater Tucson and Phoenix areas won the Sacramento, California, Chapter’s Aging2.0 Global Startup Search competition. The contest looks to identify the best aging focused startups. In winning the Sacramento Chapter contest, Envoy America will compete against other chapter winners in the pitch contest finale to be held at the Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE Conference in San Francisco in November. The grand prize up for grabs is $10,000.
- Pima Dermatology: Dr. Gerald N. Goldberg, the medical director, laser surgeon and president of Pima Dermatology, is the 2017 recipient of the Leon Goldman Memorial Award. The award recognizes excellence in laser medicine. Dr. Goldberg is board-certified in pediatrics and dermatology and has more than 30 years of experience as a dermatologist and laser surgeon.